FEDCON 30 LECTURE
4 June 2022
Galaxy Tours CEO (Davin Anderson) presented a Tunisia-focused lecture at FedCon 30 in Bonn, Germany. 60 minutes in duration, the lecture explores a handful of key original discoveries derived from over three years of research and field work at Star Wars locations in Tunisia.
Tunisia: Real World Tatooine — Film Site Discoveries
(1) Hotel Sidi Idriss: Lars Homestead ceiling mural origins
(2) Maguer Gorge: Pre-1976 graffiti & Arabic text in the Jundland Wastes
(3) Ajim: Remaining landmarks in the Mos Eisley film site neighborhood
(4) Chebika & Ksar Ouled Debbab: Alternate Mos Eisley locations
(5) Gour Beni Mzab: TK-1 & #TheOriginalSix stormtroopers
The detailed lecture content stands as a concrete example of the type of original insight shared on each Twin Suns Expedition.
Galaxy Tours raffled three TK-1 autographed prints to members in the audience at the Maritim Hotel Bonn.
Grouped in the same floor space with representatives from Mando Mercs | Jai’Galaar Clan, Rebel Legion | German Base Yavin, Jedipedia.net, Jedi-Bibliothek.de, and Noris Force Con, Galaxy Tours hosted for the first time a company trade show booth at the event.