Episode III: scenes/sequences production sources
(1) Lucas, George. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- Fourth draft (shooting script / 26 June 2003).
- Leaked version is labeled contradictorily as both the fourth draft and revised fourth draft.
- Shooting script contains scene numbers.
(2) Lucas, George. Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith, Illustrated Screenplay. (Del Rey, 2005).
- Lucas extensively altered the shooting script in post-production by moving, deleting, adding, and/or inter-cutting a variety of scenes. Accordingly, the scene numbers identified in the shooting script/shooting schedule differ at times from those listed in the Illustrated Screenplay.
(3) Rinzler, J.W. The Making of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. (Del Rey, 2005).
- Rinzler’s initial Star Wars franchise “making of” book. Relies heavily on detailed scene-by-scene production information to frame key aspects of the comprehensive historical narrative.
- Complete with specific dates and scene numbers.