Episode II: scenes/sequences production sources
(1) Lucas, George & Hales, Jonathan. Star Wars Episode Two “Jar Jar’s Great Adventure”.
- Second draft (shooting script / 24 June 2000).
- Various color-coded additions/alterations were introduced to the shooting script during the initial days of studio production.
- Pink revisions (28 June 2000)
- Blue revisions (3 July 2000)
- Green revisions (5 July 2000)
- Shooting script contains scene numbers.
(2) Duncan, Jody. Star Wars Mythmaking: Behind the Scenes of Attack of the Clones. (Del Rey, 2002).
- No scene numbers provided. Select dates used as guideposts to shape the overarching historical narrative.
(3) Hearn, Marcus. The Cinema of George Lucas. (Abrams Books, 2005).
- Shooting schedule outline (pp. 234-237).
- Only select scenes annotated for each production day.
Note: Galaxy Tours invites collaboration with individuals with access to Episode II primary source location shoot documentation (call sheets, progress reports, etc.) in order to solidify the accuracy of scene titles, scene numbers, and filming dates. Some of the specific details outlined in this section represent precise estimates that require verification.